Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for The Ireland Government Scholarship 2021. The said Scholarship is Funded to obtain Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to PhD) from the Irish Higher Educational Universities. This Scholarships is for International Students , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. The University has almost all types of academic Fields of Study.All the Expenses will be covered by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and by the Department of Further and Higher Education.
Details regarding Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council.In 2019 alone, we invested a total of over €13.6 million on 809 Government of Ireland Postgraduate scholars across six calls (2013-2019).The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system.
- Country Name: Ireland
- Sponsored by: Government of Ireland
- Program:Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to PhD)
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationality Holders / European Union
- Total Award: Funded
- Deadline: 29th October 2020
Available Fields for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
- Social Science
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 Benfits
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
Eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and Research-Performing Organisations (RPOs)
- The current policy of the Council is that in order to be considered an eligible Higher Education Institution for the purpose of applying to our funding programmes (postgraduate, postdoctoral and project) an institution must be:
- A third-level institution within the meaning of Section One of the Higher Education Authority Act, 1971 and/or in receipt of public funding as approved by the Minister for Education and Skills for the purposes of the Free Fees Initiative.
- In receipt of public funding from the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science for the purpose of higher education and research.
- In compliance with the HEA Statement on Athena SWAN Charter in Ireland (July 2019).
These institutions are:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
In recognition of the contribution of non-HEI publicly funded research performers to Ireland’s research base, other Research Performing Organisations (RPOs) may also be eligible, subject to a qualification process, to apply to the Council’s postdoctorate and project schemes. Eligible RPOs possess an existing in-house capacity to carry out research that materially extends and enhances the Irish research base and are in a position to demonstrate an independent capability to undertake and lead research projects/programmes. For further information, see our Policies page.
Currently, these organisations are:
- Economic & Social Research Institute
- The Discovery Programme
How to apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 is 29th October 2020.