Join Pak Army through 144 PMA Long Course 2019
|2||Published Date||07 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||10 May 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||Express ePaper|
Join Pak Army through 144 PMA Long Course
Pakistan Army has announced its recent Jobs to Join Pak Army through 144 PMA Long Courses.
Last Date To Apply: 10 May 2019
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army 144 Long Course 2019
Candidates who have completed Intermediate (F.A/Fsc) or Bachelors (B.A/B.SC, BBA or BS (Hons 4 year).
- Age limit for Intermediate Candidates are 17-21 year,
- for Bachelor 17-23 year
- for 4-year degree program is 17-24 years.
Selection Procedure/Process to Join pak army:-
- Initial/ Entrance Test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (Intelligence Test, Verbal, Non-Verbal and Academic Test (Mathematics, English Physics, etc)
- Initial Medical Test
- After passing initial medical candidates will undergo interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates of Interviews will be given ISSB Call Letters
- ISSB Test-Interviews Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection after Final medical Examination at nearest CMH.
For Course Details
Training Period and Job Designation after Training:-
It will be 2 year training Period in PMA Academy Kakul Abbottabad and after that selected candidates will be appointed as rank of Second Lieutenant.
Candidates are required to apply Online on Pak Army official website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/ or visit nearest army selection and recruitment centers (AS & RC).
Online Registration will start from 8th of April 2019
For Registration Form