Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2019 DSSC Online
|2||Published Date||13 Jan 2019 Sunday|
|3||Last Date to Apply||06 Feb 2019 Wednesday|
|4||Newspaper Name||The Nation|
Join Pak Army as Captain Positions/Vacancies:
- >>> Army Education Corps AEC
- Computer Science
- Management Sciences
- Pakistan Studies
- Islamic Studies
- >>> Coprs of Remount Veterinary & Farms (RV & RF)
- DVM or Equivalent degree registered with PVMC
- >>> Corps of Ordinance (ORD)
- BSc / BE Chemical Engineering
- >>> Psychologist/Clinical Psychologists
- General Psychologists
Join Pakistan Army As Captain 2019 through Direct Short Service Commission DSSC, Details
Commission Officer in Pak Army Education Corps (AEC):
Male individuals with maximum 28 years of age and minimum 5-4″ height are eligible to apply for commission in Army Education Corps. 60% is the marks percentage required for M.SC subjects while for M.A qualifiers, minimum marks percentage is 50% for annual system and 2.4 CGPA out of 4.0 for semester system. This is a great career oriented opportunity for those gents who have completed Master’s level qualification and who dream to Join Pakistan Army even after twice rejection by ISSB. join pakistan army as a commissioned officer
Commission Officer in Pak Army as Psychologist:
MA, M.SC Psychology with second division or M.A, MSC Psychology with diploma in clinical Psychology is the minimum qualification required for this branch. Other criteria stands, same as above. This is a lifetime opportunity to convert your Master’s level education in Psychology in to a bright career by joining as an Army Psychologist Commissioned Officer.
Commission Officer in Pak Army as Veterinary Officer:
After completing DVM or equivalent degree with PVMC, M.SC (Hons) or MPhil in relevant subject, you may apply for Veterinary Commissioned officer and serve the armed force this way. 06 months PMA training course is offered for this branch as well and selected officers will enjoy all related benefits in addition to excellent career.
Registration Procedure & Documents Required at AS & RC:
Online registration form is provided, which is required to be filled with all correct and relevant information. After getting registered, consider printing roll number slip or successful registration page. Or visit Army Selection and Recruitment Center with following documents.
- Original Certificates (sanad) /DMCs/Degrees/Diploma and their photocopies.
- Attested copy of Domicile and CNIC.
- NOC is required from serving candidates.
- Photocopy of CNIC and verification slip obtained by NADRA verify.
- 03 colored attested photographs from front and back/
- Cross postal order of RS 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must be in possession of degrees duly verified by HEC.
Starting Date of Registration: 07 January 2019
Last Date of Registration: 06 February 2019