Junior Accountant Jobs In Bahrain 2019:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Bahraini Nationals) – Bahrain
Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
We combine SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations – we are Linxon.
Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects, combining SNC-Lavalin’s project management expertise and ABB’s deep technological knowledge. Linxon’s vision is to deliver the best market offer for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects
Linxon – A Leading Engineering Company:
As one of the leading engineering companies, we help our customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
As a single point of contact we combine the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
Mission Statement Junior Accountant Jobs In Bahrain 2019:
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success .
Responsibility Junior Accountant Jobs In Bahrain 2019:
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
– Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
– Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
– Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
– Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
– Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
– Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
– Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements Junior Accountant Jobs In Bahrain 2019:
Proven experience as a junior accountant
– Excellent organizing abilities
– Great attention to detail
– Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
– Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
– Diploma / graduation in accounting, finance or relevant field.
About The Company:
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers’ needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).
Apply Now For Junior Accountant Jobs In Bahrain 2019 click the link to apply:Apply Now