Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
#Khalifa_University_Scholarships 2021, Abu Dhabi (Fully Funded), Scholarships for #Masters, #PhD, and #Doctor of #Medicine. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Consists of Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields.Full Tuition Fee, Medical, Monthly Stipend, and Support for Conferences will be covered.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers its graduate students comprehensive scholarships that cover all necessary educational expenses and may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive monthly stipend.
Details regarding Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded
- Khalifa University is a science-focused university located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates with a satellite campus in Sharjah. In 2017 it is ranked as the 401st best university in the world by QS rankings.
- Country Name: Abu Dhabi
- University Name: Khalifa University
- Program:Master & Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Eligible nationality: International
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st October 2020
Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Support for Conferences
Khalifa University Abu Dhabi Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded Fields
Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers a range of graduate programs designed for the pursuit of advanced specialized knowledge and skills in engineering, medicine, security, science and technology. Students engage in cutting-edge research and formulate innovative solutions to contemporary global challenges. Selected programs also allow students to focus their coursework in a chosen area via an optional track or concentration.
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (Program offered to UAE Nationals only)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Process Safety Engineering
- Radiation Protection Engineering
- Master of Science in Civil and Infrastructural Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
– Aerospace Engineering
– Biomedical Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
– Electrical and Computer Engineering
– Engineering Systems and Management
– Material Science and Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Nuclear Engineering (Program offered to UAE Nationals only)
– Petroleum Engineering
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Program offered to UAE Nationals only)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Science, PHD in Science (Pending CAA/UAE Ministry of Education accreditation)
– Earth Sciences
Graduates Admission Requirements for Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
Admission to Khalifa University of Science and Technology is highly competitive and the selection of applicants will be based on the application form, supporting graduate admission requirements documents and performance in the interview. Selection will take into account factors such as academic performance, qualifications and previous experience, CV, reference forms and the applicant’s potential to succeed. for more details please Click Here
Required Documents for Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
To apply for these This Scholarship, you must:
- The following required documents should be scanned in a clear and legible form and be uploaded to the online application:
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (as applicable).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT). Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered.
Accepted applicants must submit all of their official documents before they register for classes. All documents received by the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.
Further guidelines regarding the submission of documents can be found on the Khalifa University of Science and Technology graduate admissions webpage.
Graduates Admission Procedure for Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
pplications for Khalifa University of Science and Technology graduate programs are accepted online, via the University’s Graduate Admission Portal.
- View the application guidelines, please visit: https://admissions.kustar.ac.ae/pg/Home/About.
- The required documents must be scanned and uploaded to the online application in the specified format (i.e. max 4MB PDF for documents, max. 2MB JPEG for photograph). Hard copies submitted in person or by post, or soft copies sent by email, will not be accepted.
- Each applicant must provide the contact e-mail address of at least two referees, who will be invited to complete an online reference form once the completed application has been submitted.
- Admission is only valid for the academic semester specified in the offer letter. If an applicant is granted admission and intends to join the University in the following semester, he/she must complete the Admission Deferment Request Form and submit it to the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions. The request for admission in the following semester will depend on the availability of places and will be decided on a case-by-case basis. It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions at least two months from the start of the following semester for the re-activation of his/her record.
MODES OF STUDY
- Students can be admitted on a full-time or a part-time basis, depending on the program of study.
- Full-time: Students are required to register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Enrollment in credits below/above these standard limits for full- or part-time students requires advance written approval.
- Employers are encouraged to allow part-time students to attend the University at least one day per week. This is particularly important during the research/project part of the program, as students are required to attend weekly meetings with their supervisor.
- Registration during the Summer Term is limited to a maximum of 2 courses (6 credit-hours or equivalent).
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University Scholarships 2020
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
How to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the the Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 is 1st October 2020.