Kppsc jobs 2019
Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 17.10.2019
|Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Jazz Cash & Easy Paisa Agent, deposit application fee of RS.500/- excluding service charges and get transaction I.D through SMS. Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online. |
Candidates are advised to fill in all the columns carefully as change(s) will not be allowed after submission. Unclaimed qualification, experience etc will not be accepted later on.
Only one application is required for one serial, however the candidates applying for various quotas should mention serial number of (1)a, (1)b or (1)c in the application form specifically.
Documents are not required at the time of submission of application; candidates who qualify the test will have to submit their documents within one week time after announcement of the result.
Kppsc jobs 2019
- Separate application must be submitted online for each serial applied for subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. By hand / by post applications will not be entertained.
- Call letters for test will be placed on PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution are not accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates / DMCs are accepted.
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim / entries they will be called for screening / ability test. Documents for unclaimed entries will not be entertained later on.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement. Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxable up-to 10 years for Disabled persons / Divorce women / Widow / Govt: Servants who have completed Two (2) years continuous service and up-to Three (3) years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to Govt: Servants, general or disabled candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Government under the administrative control of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Candidates applying against disable quota will be required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates must be issued before the closing date fixed for online apply.
- / Semi Govt. / Autonomous / Semi Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their Departmental Permission Certificates will be required before interview.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, married female candidates are allowed to opt one of the domicile of her choice. Option once exercised shall be final and changes therein shall not be allowed.
- Experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualifications for the post(s) if not otherwise specified in the service rules. The experience certificates should be on prescribed forms available on PSC website.
- Government reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
- In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be made in anyone of the following manner: –
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
- Academic and / or Professional record as the Commission may decide.
Note: Candidate who apply for the post(s) are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the rules after conduct of all tests.
Kppsc jobs 2019