Kptevta jobs 2019
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
5-771, Old Bara Road, University Town Peshawar
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (KP-TEVTA)
is an organization providing relevant skills for Industrial and Economic development.
The authority has the following vacant positions for which applications are invited on prescribed forms from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province and Newly Merged Areas.
Kptevta jobs 2019 Vacancies / Positions:-
- Assistant Professor BPS-18
- Administrator BPS-18
- Vocational Counselling & Job Placement Officer BPS-17
- Lecturer (Technical Subject) BPS-17
- Lecturer (Related Subject) BPS-17
- Instructor/ Instructress BPS-17 Computer
- Junior Instructor BPS-15
- Trade Instructor BPS-15
- Technical School Teacher (TST) BPS-15
- Office Assistant BPS-16
- Junior Office Assistant BPS-14
- Sub Engineer BPS-14
- A / FSc
- A/ BSc
- MA/ MSc
- 18 years to 30 years
Number of Posts:-
- Male and Females
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- All cities over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Khyber Pakhunkhwa
Kptevta Jobs 2019
Terms & Conditions:-
- Appointment shall be made on contract basis for a period of Three (03) years with One (01) year as probation period. The contract shall be renewed on the basis of good performance, which shall ultimately lead to the status of public servants within the meaning of Section 21 of Pakistan penal code 1860.
- Application forms and detailed criteria are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk and KP-TEVTA official website www.kptevta.gov.pk which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
- NTS will charge Rs.540/-(tax included) per application for a post from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online branch of HBL, ABL and MCB.
- Application Forms will be available on NTS website on/from 18th September, 2019, till closing of the advertisement.
- NTS will not issue roll number slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidate must take print out of their electronic roll number slip (having picture) from NTS website for appearing in the test.
- Candidate applying for the post(s) are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the advertisement and KP-TEVTA regulations. The candidates found ineligible at any stage shall be dropped out from the recruitment process, where the authority will not be bound to entertain any claim in this regard.
- Separate application must be submitted for each post applied for subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the columns of application form carefully, because the provided information will be considered as final for further processing. Omissions or insertion will not be entertained after the due date.Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution will not be accepted.
- The qualification possessed on or before the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration. Issuance date mentioned on original transcript/ degrees shall be considered as result declaration date, where applicable.
- Experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after acquiring the prescribed qualifications for the post(s), till the closing date of advertisement and only experience gained in Govt/ Public organization/ SECP registered companies/ Corporate Bodies/ NAVTTC accredited private technical institutes shall be considered.
- In case of engineering degrees, PEC registration card shall be attached with the Application form. In case of B.Tech degrees 4 Years HEC prescribed course shall be considered only.
- The Equivalency to the prescribed qualification where required, will be determined as per the HEC qualification equivalency certificates/ declaration.
- Foreign qualified shall submit HEC equivalency certificate of their respective degree/diploma/certificate, along with application form.
- Not fulfilling any of the written statement in the application form will lead to exclusion of the candidate from the recruitment process.
- NTS test fee slip and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
- Merit will be determined on the basis of NTS test and other criteria as per KP-TEVTA Regulations along with the decisions of the BOD/ KP-TEVTA management taken for the purpose of recruitment.
- The candidates obtaining 50% and above marks in Screening test (NTS Test) shall stand qualified/eligible for further process.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase / decrease or cancel all or any of the post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates applying from Government / Semi Government Department / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- 5% minority and 2% disable quotas shall be observed as per Govt policy.
- Women quota @ 10% shall be observed in the posts mentioned at Serial No. 10, 11 & 12 being open for both genders.
- The candidates are requested to clearly specify quota upon which he/she is applying while filling up the Application form. Declaration or request for applying on any quota after closing of advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying against disable quota will be required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates and disability CNIC must be issued before the closing date fixed for apply.
- Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement. Age relaxation to the upper age limit will be granted as per KP-TEVTA prevailing Age Relaxation Rules.
- Candidate must visit NTS website and KP-TEVTA website as primary source of information related to test schedule & other associated information about recruitment.
- Last date for submission of application form is 7th October, 2019
Kptevta Jobs 2019