Applications are invited in Khyber Pakhtun Khwa Medical and Teaching institution for LADY READING HOSPITAL MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR
Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2019 Vacancies are purely on contract basis Adv. # No. 02/2019
The Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar has been designated as an autonomous institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by.The Khyber Pakhtun Khwa Medical Teaching institution [MTI) Reform Act 2015. Job Applications are invited for the following posts mentioned on Today Paper Jobs Website.
|1||Jobs Location||Peshawar, Pakistan|
|2||Published Date||23 Jan 2019 Monday|
|3||Last Date to Apply||08 Feb 2019 Friday|
Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2019 Vacancies
- Manager Internal Audit
- Audit Officer
- Assistant Manager Store
- Senior HR Officer
- HR Officer
- HR Asisstant
Manager Internal Audit
- CA/ACCA/ACMA. Additional qualiﬁcation of CIA preferred.
- At least6 years of experience in audit/accounting.
- Good understanding of risk-based auditing.
- CA Finalist/ACCA/ACMA. Additional qualification of CIA preferred.
- At least4 years of experience in audit/accounting.
- Good understanding of risk-based auditing
Assistant Manager Store
- Bachelor Degree in Management/Administrative Science or Supply chain.
- Three years’ relevant experience, preferably in a health care institution.
- Proficiency m MS Ofﬁce is desirable.
Senior HR Officer
- MBA /BBA [HONS) or equivalent Degree in HRM/HRD [16 Years Education]
- Three years‘ experience in HRM preferably in a reputed institution. Proﬁciency in MS Office is desirable.
- MBA /BBA [Hons] or equivalent Degree in HRM/HRD [’16 Years Education]
- Two years‘ experience in HRM preferably in a reputed organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office is desirable.
- MBA/BBA/\ (Hons) or equivalent Degree in HRM/H RD [16 Years Education]
- One year experience in HRM preferably in a reputed organization.
- Proﬁciency in MS Office is desirable.
General Instructions for Medical and Teaching Institutions Jobs 2019
- Interested candidates to apply through Prescribed Job application. Which can be downloaded from the
- Duly filled job application for each post, supported by the attested educational and experience documents, must reach to the address given below in a sealed envelope via registered courier service on or before February 08, 2019 during working hours. The post applied for, must be clearly mentioned over the envelope. Deficient job application will not be entertained.
- The application processing fee of Rs. 500 [Non-Refundable) to be deposited in MCB Account No. 0847608141003952[online), titled as Receipt of hospital LRH MTI Branch code (0958 Original Deposit slip must attach with the job application
- The prescribed quota for a disabled person will be MAINTAINED As per rules, They are encouraged with proper evidences.
- The service will be governed under the Khyber Paktoon Khwa Medical and Teaching Institutions Reforms ACT. 2015 and Regulations of the institution.
- Internal jobs applicants may also apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
- Last Date to Apply: February 08, 2019