Local Council Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||29 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||20 May 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Aaj ePaper|
Local Council Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Vacant Positions
Local Council Board. LGE RDD. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa required to fill the following posts of,
- LCs-PUGF (AdminCadre) BPS-11
- LCs-PUGF (Accounts Cadres) BPS-11
- LCs-PUGF (Engineering Cadre) BPS-11
Last Date To Apply: 20 May 2019
Local Council Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa jobs Terms And Conditions
- 1. Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only
- Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e 20/512019.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules
- The candidates working in Government Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree. equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
Local Council Board Khyber Pakhtunkhwa jobs Application Procedure
- 1) Interested candidates may first visit https://etea.edu.pk/ and apply for the posts online
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number. Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit Rs. 500, as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA, Provision of document testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms/before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 06/05/2019.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 20/05/2019.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from https://etea.edu.pk/
- Test date, Time and venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.