Marketing Manager – Education Job 2019:
Job description / Role
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Developing strategic marketing plans for the school
* Implementing and executing marketing plans for all centers in Education.
* Review, report on and iterate marketing calendars at regular intervals for to ensure maximum impact and return on investment
* Ensure effective communication between parents and staff to ensure that there is a shared perception of quality, and review and approve all communications to parents.
* Build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders ensuring a supportive and productive environment
* Support business planning process which includes developing and tracking KPIs, budgets and marketing strategies with General and Center Managers
* Lead market research on competitors and customers with actionable insights and analysis
* Uphold brand guidelines and ensure they are adhered across physical and online touch-points and Centers
* CRM champion for the group – following lead generation and engagement models across the funnel
* Support the development of communication strategies and fulfillment of through marketing automation and email programmed as well as other touch points
* Manage social media content, process and advertising campaigns working closely with each centre and the Marketing team
* Develop and manage digital campaigns working closely with Marketing.
* Coordinate and execute events & workshops working with the Managers.
* Write clear and compelling copy & content to be used across a variety of mediums such as newsletters, partner communications, social content, parent surveys
* Collaborate and create photo and video content with the Creative Team
* Support editorial opportunities and outreach working with the Head of Marketing
* Adaptation of creative assets and creation of briefs for designers
* Liaison and management of suppliers and freelancers to deliver high-quality output, to brief and on time working closely with the Head of Marketing
* Manage partner marketing opportunities and relationships
* Minimum 5 years marketing experience with a BA/BS marketing degree or relevant qualifications
* Fluency in English, both written and verbal
* Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills; proven team-first mentality as well as taking initiative.
* Proven analytical skills, fluent at manipulating data to surface insights
* A commercially astute marketer comfortable with interpreting financial data
* Proficiency and proven track record in writing and storytelling to create clear and inspiring content to be used across all channels.
* Solid understanding of digital marketing practices
* Proficient with social media platforms and analytical tools
* A good eye for design aesthetics and understanding of the creative process
* Strong attention to detail and resourcefulness to deliver high-quality communications 1st time, every time.
* Well organised with a strong sense of prioritization and problem-solving skills working within a dynamic environment.
* Ability to think creatively and innovatively
* A positive and proactive person with the ability to innovate with new ideas as well as an enthusiastic learner.
* Experience in graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Canvas
* Working knowledge of Mail-chimp or similar software is highly desirable
* Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools is highly desirable
* Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
* Experience in an educational company is an advantage
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you’ve heard all that before? Read on.
We’re here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you’re hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can’t afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
For Applying Marketing Manager – Education Job 2019Apply Now