Marketing Manager Job in Iraq 2019
Job Description For Marketing Manager Job in Iraq 2019:
Job Role: Marketing and PR
-Responsible to review, evaluate, and upgrade all customer contact points towards creating a sound customer experience with the Company Brands.
– Establish and manage a Customer Assistance Center capable of providing consultation and timely response with regards to, Product Information, Vehicle & Parts prices, Dealer Locations, and technical inquiries.
– Establish a Complaint handling system, to guide towards general and frequent requests and claims from clients in the various forms of customer calls, letters, visits, in regard to inquiries, consultation, complaints, requests, comments and suggestions.
– Responsible to maintain an accurate and up-to date customer communications log, to filter, count, categorize, route, evaluate, and analyze Voice of Customer, customer complaints, CSPI on a monthly and quarterly basis.
– Study, Present, discuss, and implement suggestions of corrective actions to prevent recurrence of complaints and concerns as well as introducing staff action plans to improve customer satisfaction performance and monitoring and assessing the improvements.
– Responsible to meet with the customers involved in serious complaints in person, listen firsthand to the complaint, actually inspect the vehicle, verify claims, and reference technical explanations as the responsibility of the service department and coordinate suitable solution.
– Promoted & Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Manager.
– Responsible to develop and manage quantitative & qualitative product & service analysis, \[ SWOT Analysis, Competitor comparisons, Price Build-up Calculations, Price recommendations, Customer Satisfaction Performance & Index, Focus Groups \] with recommended action plans for future planning.
– Responsible for market research agency selection, rate card negotiation, and briefing.
– Create & periodically update the competitive information database is terms of Competitive Index Comparisons, Price & Equipment Analysis, Price Ladders, Marketing Activities & Distribution Network.
– Participated actively in company’s marketing plans, sales forecasting, and product planning.
– Conducted field visits on regular basis and built an informal marketing information network.
– Monitor & analyze competitor’s advertising activities, advertising expenditure estimation, and advertising impact & efficiency.
– Create and monthly update Local market report, Forecast & Market News.
– Coordinate with Regional Office in terms industry news clips and sales report.
– Support and facilitate all product & service, standards and salesmanship training programs.
• Minimum 4 years’ work experience in a similar role with volume automotive brand(toyota/nissan), preferably in the automotive industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or business administration
• Client or advertising agency experience preferred
• Experience in media spend and budgets ( Cross channel/Omni Channels highly preferred including digital, outdoor, radio and print)
• Good written, verbal, organizational, and follow-up skills
• Strong drive for results, commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
Business and Marketing.
With a global reach and regional focus, GMS is a specialist Automotive, Consumer Markets and Financial Services Executive Search Consultancy. GMS (Global Management Solutions) was founded in 2014 by a team of Industry Experts with a desire to work exclusively with clients and a network of pre-selected talented individuals within our specialist markets. We were established based on feedback from our customers; many of who identified considerable flaws in the Recruitment Industry in the MENA region ranging from a scarcity of market experience to a lack of customer centricity. With dedicated resources spanning the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa, we leverage our global network, deep regional and industry expertise and best practice frameworks to help clients build high performance Leadership Teams and Talent Pools, generating sustainable competitive advantages for our clients. We align our services with the Missions, Strategies and Cultural DNA of our clients to deliver a right-first-time service. Our core values of Trust, Honesty and Respect are evident in all of our interactions with both clients and candidates and govern all of our activities.
Apply Now For Marketing Manager Job in Iraq 2019:Apply Now