Ministry of Railways 2019 (Railways Board)
OTS is conducting Recruitment test for the post of Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist(BPS-14) and UDC (BPS-11) for Ministry of Railways Government of Pakistan.
|2||Published Date||20 Jan 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||20 Feb 2019
Ministry of Railways 2019 Positions
- 06 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 07 Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- 01 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Graduation pass having computer knowledge are eligible to apply.
- For Stenotypist Intermediate pass having shorthand/typing speed 40/80 wpm are eligible to apply.
- For UDC Intermediate pass having computer knowledge are eligible to apply
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Jobs 2019
- Application Form and Online Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the official site of Open Testing Services which is www.ots.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee and other documents should reach Manager Operation (MOR-RB) Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue, Phase-VI, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of Bank Alfalah and Habib Bank.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- For Roll No. Slip, Test Date and Test Result can be checked on the official site of OTS.
Please make it sure that you are applying for the right category, once you have applied it cannot be changed
To Download Application Form forMinistry of Railways Jobs 2019
Manager Operation (MOR-RB) Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue, Phase-VI, Bahria Town, Islamabad