Monash University Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Monash University Scholarships 2021.The said Scholarship is Partially Funded to obtain Master , Phd degree from Khazar University. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
Monash University ranks among the top 100 universities of the world. The exceptional teaching quality makes this institute unique from other universities. It offers a wide range of courses and research projects by which students can benefit from good research skills.
Details regarding Monash University Scholarships 2021
- Country Name: Australia
- Country Name: Monash University
- Program: Master , Phd
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2021
Monash University Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- The scholarship value is up to $29,500
- Allowance for Living and monthly stipend will be covered.
- If a candidate would apply to a different university scholarship for tuition fee, that can be merged with this scholarship.
Fields of Study at Monash University
Any place you are going, you will discover a course at Monash that can get you there. You will graduate with a globally perceived capability and leave with the information and abilities to transform all you have learned into an energizing, compensating professional—expedition for a course below.
- Arts, Design, and Architecture
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarships 2021
There are specific criteria that every applicant should be fulfilled:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- A candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries or an international student.
- A candidate applying for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree of at least 4 years as a full-time student.
- A candidate should have at least an honors 1 or 2A in his field of interest or relevant field.
- Qualification in the opinion of GRC will be considered equivalent.
- A candidate applying for the doctorate program must have a master’s degree.
- A candidate must meet the English Proficiency requirements.
How to apply for Monash Scholarships 2021
- A candidate has to first enroll in the course.
- Once you get enrolled, you will be considered for the Monash University Scholarship automatically.
- This scholarship opens four times a year for domestic as well as international students.
For Monash Graduate Scholarship (Visit Here).
For Monash Research Graduate Scholarship (Visit Here)
Deadline for Monash University Scholarship 2021
The deadline for the submission of Monash University scholarship applications varies according to the following category.
A candidate can apply before any of the following deadlines;
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October