MTI Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||21 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||11 April 2019|
MTI Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar Jobs 2019 Vacancies
MTI,HMC invites Job Applications for the following positions
- Hospital Director
- Nursing Director
Last Date to Apply: April 11, 2019
MTI Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic /experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs, Bank Draft/Payment Order and CNIC photocopy duly attested, reach the Office of Secretary BoG-MTI-HMC within 03 Weeks of the publisher of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
- Application Forms are available on the HMC website http://www.hmckp.gov.pk and Bank Draft/ Payment Order of Rs.2,000/- in favor of Hospital Director-MT!-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number ti PLS 00060-00-2.
- The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before the due date of closing.
MTI Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar Jobs 2019 Terms & Conditions
- Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching institutions Reform Act 2015 along with MTI Act amendments 2018/19.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent authority of HMC for review. The decision of the competent authority shall be final.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the interview if he/ she were (a) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means), (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is allowed for Test /Interview.
Office of Secretary BoG-MTI-HMC Peshawar