National Institute Of Child Health Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||21 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||06 April 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn ePaper|
National Institute Of Child Health Vacant Positions
Health Department Government of Sindh invites applications from suitable candidates for its newly established project “Neonatal Screening for Congenital Hypothyroidism (CH) in Sindh at NICH, Karachi”. All appointments will be made on contract basis purely on merit and market-based fixed salary package for one year and extendable on satisfactory performance for a further 6 months.
- Research Officer / Master Trainer
- Medical Technologist
- Computer Operator
- Field Assistant (Technician Laboratory)
- Assistant Trainer (Workshop / Seminar) Jr. Technician Lab
- Junior Technician (Laboratory)
- Laboratory Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
Last Date To Apply: 06 April 2019
National Institute Of Child Health Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates who fulfill the above criteria a may apply online on website http://188.8.131.52/nich/job within 15 days from the date of advertisement in the newspaper.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/tests in Karachi.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates should bring their original and attested set of certificates, documents. testimonials, domicile, PRC, CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates employed in the public sector (Government Institute) are not eligible.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview/test.
- The decision of the selection/recruitment committee will be final.