Office Of the District Health Officer Abbottabad Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||03 May 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||31 May 2019|
Office Of the District Health Officer Abbottabad Jobs/ Vacancies
Applications are invited for appointment in Health Department District Abbottabad against the following vacant posts on the terms & condition mention below:
- junior Clinical Technician surgical
- junior Clinical Technician Pharmacy
- junior Clinical Technician Radiology
- junior Clinical Technician EPI
- junior Clinical Technician MRI
- junior Clinical Technician Dental
Last Date To Apply: 31 May 2019
Office Of the District Health Officer Abbottabad Jobs/ Description
Terms & Conditions
- The candidates having domicile of Abbottabad District shall be preferred. In case non-availability of candidates within the District, then candidates belonging to neighbor Distil shall be preferred secondly.
- The appointments shall be made according to the rules & regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates should produce their original academic/professional documents & experience letters at the time of test & interview.
- The candidates will be selected by the Departmental Selection Committee.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- The quota for disabled persons will be observed.
- Contact numbers and postal address should be mentioned clearly in applications.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be considered and will be rejected to stay away.
- Call letters for tests/interviews of shortlisted candidates will be issued separately on the addresses given by the candidates.
For More Information Visit: http://dga.com.pk/dho/
The applications incorporating qualification certificates/degrees/diplomas, DMCs, Domicil CHIC, two recent photographs, experience certificate and all other relevant documents m reach to the undersigned office on or before 31st of May 2019.
(Dr. Shah Faisal Khanzada) District Health Officer Abbottabad. District Health Officer Link Road. Abbottabad Phone # 0922-9310192 Fax# 0992-9310196 firstname.lastname@example.org