Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||26 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||04 April 2019|
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation 2019 Vacancies
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for appointment in OPF Primary School, Peshawar, a project of overseas Pakistanis Foundation criteria laid down as under:
- Principal (female)
- Visiting Faculty
- Account Clerck
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2019 Terms & Conditions
- Experience specified in the advertisement means experience after acquiring the relevant qualification specified above.
- Eligibility of candidates shall be as from the Closing date fixed for the submission of application.
- Information provided the Application Form will be verified in case of an offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information OPF reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even alter employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Concealing of facts and any direct indirect pressure appointment would lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Disable person can also apply as per government quota.
- No TAMA would be admissible for test interview.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Please download the prescribed Application Form from OPF website https://opf.org.pk/
- Please send by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applications must reach to this office within 10 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test/ interview. The decision &appointment made by the competent authority would be final and non-questionable. OPF reserved the right to reject any application without assigning any reason, what so ever, in this regard at any stage.
Regional Head OPF Regional Office. Plot No. 33, Sector B-I, Phase-V Near National Bank, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar,