Join Pak Army 2019 as Regular Commission Through 31th Technical Cadet Course
|2||Published Date||24 MAR 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||22 MAR 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Express News Paper|
Eligibility Conditions Pak Army Jobs 2019
- Age– 17 – 21 years on 1st September 2019 (relatable for three months both in upper and lower age limit)
- Gender– Male
- Marital Status– Unmarried
- Nationality Citizen of Pakistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards (1) Minimum Height- 5’- 4” (162.5 cm) (2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Education. FSc (Pre Engineering) – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences in Grade A-C.
(1) Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form along with ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Studies / Computer Sciences essentially in Grade A-C.
(2) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared / are appearing in FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the institution.
However, such candidates must submit their FSc Part-II roll no and name of Education Board along with photocopy of roll no slip to GHQ, PA Directorate (PA-3b), Rawalpindi. FSc final result cards / mark sheets must be submitted
within one week of the announcement of FSc Board results, otherwise candidates will not be considered in final merit.
(3) Candidates who have passed FSc in Computer Sciences can apply for Computer Software Engineering only
Ineligibility Conditions REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH 31st TECHNICAL CADET COURSE
- Twice rejected by ISSB / GHQ / NHQ / AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB)
- declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Such candidates cannot request for appearance in AMB)
- Declared medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Diploma Holder
- Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions / Academies or nominated against reserve defence quota seats / studying as Paying Cadets in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2019
Registration Through Internet.
Candidates can register on website, to register online
To Check Your Registration Status
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account.Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip.
- Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in Para6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers
Registration at AS&RCs.
- Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in Para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests
Registration and preliminary test will be held as per following schedule
(1) Registration25 Feb – 22 Mar 2019 (Including Saturday/Sunday)
(2) Preliminary Test27 Mar – 19 Apr 2019(Except Saturday / Sunday Closed Holidays)
(1) Intelligence / Academic Tests. Candidates declared successful in intelligence test, will undergo academic test, based on multiple choice questions (MCQs) from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences (Only for Computer Science students). Candidates declared successful in academic tests, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
(2) Physical Tests. Candidates must qualify following physical tests:- (a) 1.6 Km Run – 8 Minutes (b) Push Ups – 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes (c) Sit Ups – 20 Repetitions in 2 Minutes (d) Chin Ups – 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes (e) Ditch Crossing – 7’4” x 7’4” with a Depth of 4’
(3) Preliminary Medical Test. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs
Regular Commission Through 30th Technical Cadet Course News Paper AD