Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||24 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||08 April 2019|
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2019 Positions
- 11 Flight Inspector Flight EG-07
Last Date to Apply: April 08, 2019
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com pk by or before 8th April, 2019
- Candidates will be required to upload Detail CV with recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all Educational Documents i.e. Degrees / Certificates, Transcript / Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC), ATPL / and other Certificate(s) (if any) while applying for the job. The applicants are not required to send hard copies of the documents.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form his/her application will be rejected
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of References (TORs) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post
To Apply Online PCAA Jobs 2019
Terms of Reference for PCAA Jobs 2019
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Interviews will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test / interview.
- Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA.
- Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will be blacklisted in future