Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||13 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||31 March 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn newspaper|
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Jobs 2019 vacancies
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:-
- assistant Director Air Traffic Control (ATC) (EG-01) (32 Positions) (Merit-3, Punjab-10, Bal-04, Sindh (U)-2, Sindh (R)-04, GB/FATA-3, KPK-04, AJK-02)
- Pay Scale: 42,630 – 4,263 – 127,890
- Monthly Salary: Rs.110,331/- approx
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2019
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Jobs 2019 Terms & conditions
- MSc / BS in (Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Aviation Management) / BE from HEC Recognized University with at least 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA (Minimum 16 Years of Education is mandatory)
- BSc in (Physics / Mathematics) from HEC recognized University with at least 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA with Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or Flight Operations Officer (FOO) License. AGE
- Maximum age 28 Years
- Age Relaxation will be allowed to the applicants as per Federal Govt. rules. The same is available at CAA Website.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- i.e 50% the testing charges for the written test for which intimation will be given beforehand.
- Candidates t fulfilling the above requirements or submitting an incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta (or any other city) for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA.
- Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies/corporations will be required to submit NOC from the current employer before the interview.
- Successful candidates will be detailed for ab initio training of 40 weeks and will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 2,500,000/- (Two and half Million Rupees) for serving at least 10 years in Civil Aviation Authority.
- Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect /fake/bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he/she will not be for any job in future in CAA.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form http://caapakistan.com.pk/ by or before 31st March 2019.
- Candidates will be required to upload Detailed CV with recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all Educational Documents i.e. Degrees / Certificates, Transcript / Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) and other Certificate(s) (if any) while applying for the job.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post. Terms of Reference.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM) HEADQUARTERS CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI TEL: 021-99072068
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Jobs 2019 Newspaper Ad