Pakistan Red Crescent Society Merged Areas Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||26 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||05 April 2019|
Pakistan Red Crescent Society Merged Areas Vacancies 2019
Pakistan Red Crescent Society Merged areas Branch is looking for a dynamic and result oriented individual for the following vacant position at Khurram Tribal District.
- Field Officer (01)
Last Date To Apply: 05 April 2019
Pakistan Red Crescent Society Merged Areas Jobs 2019 Terms & Conditions
- Education BA/BSC or relevant field
- Two to three years of directly relevant experience as field officer is mandatory
- Be responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of community health volunteers coaches all the times
- Evaluate CHVs against expected/laid down responsibilities
- ensure community participation in actions/outputs executed by RMNCH program.
- Health education sessions delivery by Community health volunteers and within the community.
- Produce documents such as attendance sheet, sessions plan and reports with the objective of record keeping.
- Ensure Community and volunteers participate in training and health education sessions at both field and office level.
- Conduct surveys as demanded by the programme and District Program Officer (DPO).
- Conduct regular monitoring visits during Community sessions.
- Command over MS Word and Emails.
- females are encouraged to apply for the post.
- Only Kurram domicile holders can apply.
- Salary amount 30,000 PKR
For more information visit http://prcs.org.pk/
Pakistan Red Crescent Society Merged Areas Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates are required to submit applications and CVs along with attested copies of academic/professional qualification, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the following address by post on or before 05Apri1,2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview for which no TA/DA will be admissible.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
HR Department, PRCS Merged Areas HQ House No, 85-D / 3 , Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum Road, University Town Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa