PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk In Interviews
|2||Published Date||19 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply|
|4||Newspaper Name||Jang ePaper|
PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk In Interviews Vacant Positions
- Punjab Health Facilities Management Company (PHFMC) is a Not for Profit Company set
up under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (Companies Act, 2017) under the
administrative control of P&SHC Department, Government of Punjab.
- PHFMC is presently managing FLHFs namely Basic Health Units (BHUs), Zila Council Dispensaries (ZCDs), Rural Health Centers (RHCs) in fourteen districts (Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur, Vehari, Lodhran, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Kasur, Lahore, Faisalabad, Toba Tek Singh, Hafizabad, Mianwali & Chakwal) of Punjab. PHFMC is also managing THQ Hospitals in District Lahore.
- The Mobile Health Units (MHUs) are also monitored and supervised by PHFMC under the supervision of Primary & Secondary HealthcareDepartment.
- Following Specialists along with Medical & paramedical and other necessary staff is required for operations in various Health Facilities / Hospitals and MHUs of the districts working under PHFMC as per detail is given below:-
- General Surgeon
- Eye Specialist
- Medical Officers
- Dental Surgeon
- Charge Nurse
- Junior Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Computer Operator
- Ward Cleaner
- Sanitary Worker
- Driver For Mobile Health Unit
PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk In Interviews Terms and Conditions
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for appearing before the notified selection
committees for WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS at respective District Offices, Head Office
(only for Lahore) for which candidates will be intimated separately through text
- Attested photocopies of documents including domicile, CNIC, Academic Certificates,
experience certificate and valid registration with PMDC, Pakistan Nursing Council &
Punjab Medical Faculty to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The company reserves the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease, redistributed or reallocated by the Competent Authority without further notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who appear for the interview.
- PHFMC is an equal opportunity employer.
- This is a CONTINUOUS PROCESS and interested candidates may apply at any time.
- All applications received will be evaluated/processed on a regular basis subject to availability of seat in the relevant field.
- Reserved Quota; There shall be 3 % quota for disabled persons (subject to disability certificate issued by the authorized District Assessment Board for the disabled), 15 % for the women & 5 % for the minorities.
PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk In Interviews Application Procedure
- Each Candidate will have to apply to the respective District Office only.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification/experience should contact
the mentioned districts offices in advertisement for getting the detail of relevant vacant posts of their interest.
- For more detail visit http://phfmc.punjab.gov.pk