PMAS ARID Agriculture University Rawalpindi Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||20 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||15 April 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn ePaper|
PMAS ARID Agriculture University Rawalpindi Vacant Positions
ARID Agriculture University invites Applications from the Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on Regular/TTS basis
- Professor (BPS/TTS)
- Associate Professor (BPS/TTS)
- Assistant Professor (BPS/TTS)
- Lecturer (BPS)
- Deputy Registrar (Regular)
- Assistant Registrar (Regular)
- Executive Engineer (Regular)
- Transport Officer (Regular)
- Medical Officer (Regular) Male and Female
Last Date To Apply: 15 April 2019
PMAS ARID Agriculture University Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar on cash payment as
indicated below OR may be downloaded from University website (http://www.uaar.edu.pk ) and it can be submitted along with the Bank Draft as
indicated below in favor of the Treasurer, PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi.
- The applications complete in all respects, including attested copies of the degrees/
certificates, CNIC, recent Passport size photographs, certificate, and experience, if any (Four copies/sets for the Posts at Sr. No. 1 & 2, Three copies/sets for the Posts at Sr. No. 3 & 4,Two copies/sets for the posts at Sr. 5 to 9 including application form) should reach the office of the Registrar of the University by 15.04.2019.
3. Applicants already working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies are required to produce the NOC of their employers.
- Advanced copy of the application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
- 15% Quota for Women, 5% Quota for Minorities and 3% Quota for disable will be
implemented, where applicable.
- For Contractual appointment age should not be more than 65 years.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post.
- The Registration of Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council and Pakistan Engineering Council is compulsory/required from the candidates applying for the posts in the field of Veterinary/Animal Sciences/Agri. Engineering, along with applications.
Download Application Form