PPSC Jobs 2022 Advertisement No 04 2022
This page contains new employment opportunities for residents of Punjab which are opening in the Punjab Public Service Commission. We received these Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2022 from the Daily The Nation Newspaper. Here, we posted PPSC Advertisement No. 4/2022.Visit our website on Daily Basis for all kinds of federal and provincial Jobs updates.
Applicants looking for Government Jobs/PPSC Careers should read this advertisement which is also available on the PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk. Details of the Syllabus are also available on the prescribed link.
|Posted on:||6th April 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, MBBS|
|Last Date:||April 20, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, Egerton Road, near Shimla Pahari, Lahore|
These employment opportunities are opening in various departments working under the Government of Punjab such as the Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Board of Revenue, and School Education Department.
PPSC Advertisement No. 4 is announced for the recruitment of Assistant Director Fisheries/Zoologist, Assistant Professor, Assistant, Computer Operator, Stenographer, and System Analyst.
This advertisement invites residents of Punjab of both genders (Male/Female) with qualifications such as Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and MBBS.
Desired individuals who want to apply must review the Experience, Skills, and other requirements which are briefly described in the advertisement.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2022:
- The Online Application Forms should be filled out on the PPSC website.
- Candidates should visit the PPSC website and Download the Challan Form for the desired post.
- After depositing the Application Processing Fees, candidates can submit applications online.
- Desired individuals must have scanned copies of CNIC, Recent Photograph, and Copy of Challan Form during the submission of the online application.
- Other details such as Test Pattern/Sylabbus, Application Procedure, and Recruitment Procedures are available on the prescribed link also.