PPSC Jobs February 2019 Apply Online for 108+ Vacancies
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) IN THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE
|2||Published Date||10 Feb 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||25Feb 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||The Nation, Jang|
PPSC Jobs 2019 Positions
1. Specialized Healthcare& Medical Education Department
- 19 Senior Registrar Cardiac Surgery BPS-18
- 05 Senior Registrar Pediatric Intensive Care BPS-18
2. Punjab Population Welfare Department
- 05 Medical Officer BPS-17
- 73 Medical Officer / Assistant Director / Deputy District Population Welfare Officer BPS-17
3. Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department
- 03 Assistant Engineer SDO Civil BPS-17
- 01 Assistant Engineer SDO ELectrical BPS-17
- 01 Database Administrator BPS-16
- 01 Network Administrator BPS-16
Last Date to Apply: February 25, 2019
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs February 2019
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 25-02-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by an interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for the appointment due to the shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas the chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is the applicant for more than one subject shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of the private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm/entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant bodies for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit RS: 600 under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications. ·
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of the residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs February 2019 Ad 05/2019
online apply is very simple, you can apply online very easily or PPSC JOBS 2019 Using the folloeing links
To Download Advertisement
To Download Challan Form
To Apply Online