Principal Software Engineer_Java_ React/Nodejs _IGT Solutions_Dubai.
Greetings from IGT Solutions and Today’s Paper Jobs!!
I hope you are doing good, this email is regarding an opening for Principal Software engineer_Java_ React/Nodejs _IGT Solutions_Dubai.
IGT Solutions Private Limited
IGT is a leading global pure-play Travel Technology organization, providing integrated services and solutions to travel corporations worldwide in the areas of Information Technology (IT), Business Process Management (BPM) and Digital Services & Solutions. IGT’s service offerings cover the entire business operations & technology spectrum of the travel and hospitality domain. Established in 1998 – world leader in travel distribution and travel related services, IGT is a leader in aviation and travel related services growing the market through innovation and service leadership. Headquartered in Guru-gram, IGT Solutions has a network of 16 Delivery Center globally along with corporate presence in India and International locations – USA, Colombia, UK, Europe, UAE, Malaysia, China, Philippines, Australia. We employ more than 11,000 professionals across its businesses & delivery centers. IGT is an ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS 3.2.1 for both IT & BPO vertical and IT vertical is CMMI Level 5 certified. The Organization follows Six Sigma process aimed towards zero defect solutions & process improvements.
• A “hands-on” technical leader, responsible for a vertical slice of Digital Platform architecture.
• Accountability for the design and quality of the security, performance, availability, and operational aspects of the software platform.
• Key influencer in planning technical strategy by bring business and industry perspective to technology decisions.
• Set the standard for engineering excellence across the organisation.
• Design elegant architectures that guarantee efficiency, stability, extensibility, and the ability for systems to evolve over time.
• Simplify processes and technologies ensuring software is robust in the presence of failures, scalable, and cost-effective.
• Promote exemplary coding practices in terms of code organization, clarity, simplicity, error handling, and documentation.
• Tackle intrinsically hard problems, acquiring expertise as needed by decomposing complex problems into straightforward solutions.
• Propose projects that may require the work of several teams to implement and divide responsibilities so that each team can work independently and have the system come together into an integrated whole.
• Adopt a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the needs of the team, project, or product by solicit differing views and are willing to change your mind as you learn more.
• Demonstrate adeptness at building consensus and become a trusted member of the technical leadership team
• Flex your role as large initiative progress; during the early phases, broadly influencing several related teams and then subsequently spending weeks or months focusing on a particularly challenging problem.
Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
● Experience in several programming languages including but not limited to: React/Nodejs/MEAN stack
● Experience designing and deploying Nodejs-based micro-services with Open-shift or similar technologies
● Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
● Ability to handle multiple projects/priorities at any given time.
● Demonstrable experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
● Operational experience working with large websites and e-commerce platforms on private and public clouds.
● Proven experience working with Infrastructure as Code, configuration management systems and CI/CD.
● Experience on several database platforms – Couch-base, MongoDB, Cassandra;
● Managing source code and package repositories such as GitHub, Nexus, Artifactory
● Delivering software in a highly collaborative Agile environment
● An understanding of how to analyse and present operational metrics and use that data to optimize systems.
● Recent experience working with geographically distributed teams
● Recent experience delivering IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
● Demonstrable experience with open source technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, and Jenkins
● Proven experience in B2C e-commerce/digital product development
● Hands on experience in CMS and CDN technologies.
Kindly share your profiles at email@example.com
For Apply to Principal Software Engineer_Java_ React/NodejsApply Now