Project Engineer Job 2019:
Job Description For Project Engineer Job 2019
Graduate Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of work experience in the Civil Construction field, especially those who have experience in infrastructure projects such as Road and Bridgework in GCC is preferred.
1. Execution of projects and to ensure timely completion.
2. Ensuring the quality of works as per the MOH Specifications.
3. Coordinating with the consultant for the site inspection.
4. Detailing of the drawings and clarifying the discrepancies.
5. Monitoring of manpower, materials and plant & equipment.
6. Preparation of daily and weekly reports to the consultant.
7. Site coordination with the subcontractor as per scope.
8. Sub-Contractor Invoices primary approval as per site progress.
9. Ensuring the timely completion with quality of subcontractor works.
10. Ensuring the safety procedures at the site.
11. Monitoring of work progress and conducting regular progress meetings.
12. Raising of IR after the execution of works as per approved drawing.
13. Monitoring of material usage and raising of the Purchase order.
Desired Candidate Profile
Project Engineer must be a Graduate Civil Engineer with CRPEP License, with at least 15 years of work experience in the Civil Construction field, especially those who have experience in infrastructure projects such as Road, Bridge & Tunnels work in GCC are preferred.
Apply for Project Engineer Job 2019:Apply Now