Qatar Airways Careers 2019 Sales Assistant
Job Description for Qatar Airways Careers 2019 Sales Assistant
Qatar Duty-Free (QDF) is an award-winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest-growing Duty-Free
operations in the world, Qatar Duty-Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
Job Responsibilities for Qatar Airways Careers 2019 Sales Assistant:
- Present and demonstrate and sell the products through features, advantage, and benefits of the merchandise.
- Maintain the highest level of accuracy when checking and counting goods
- Ensure merchandise is displayed to the highest international standards and aids in the selling process
- Ensure the float is correct and that all keyed information into the POS terminal is done so accurately
- Responsible for the cash variances at the end of the shift
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality with regards to all company documentation, information, and statistics.
- Ensure that you are aware of the HOT SPOT or Theft prone areas
Job Requirements For Qatar Airways Careers 2019 Sales Assistant
- Minimum of 2 years job-related experience required preferably with previous Retail and or Customer Service experience.
- Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
- Must possess excellent English communication skills.
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- High School qualifications ( O level, Year 10, min compulsory education).
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
Apply Now For Qatar Airways Careers 2019 Sales Assistant: