Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2019 Document Controller
Job Description for Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2019 Document Controller
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the explorations, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminum.QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
- Provide comprehensive document control services for all Engineering Projects through Project Document Management System
- Project Management Teams, various QP Departments and Consultants/Contractors at various locations.
Job Requirements for Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2019 Document Controller
- Minimum of 6 years hands-on experience in project document control during the execution of Engineering Consultancy, Front End Engineering Design and Engineering, procurement, Installation and Commissioning projects within Oil and Gas industry.
- Adequate exposure to computerized systems on project documentation.
- Good standard of written and verbal English.
Job Details for Qatar Petroleum Jobs 2019 Document Controller
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A