Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021.The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Masters and Phd Degree from Renmin University of China. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.Renmin University of China, often referred to as RUC, or colloquially Renda, is a research university located in Haidian District of Beijing. RUC is classified as a Class A university under the Double First Class University Plan and is generally considered one of the premier universities in the country.Chinese University Program is the program that the Ministry of Education, or Bureau of Education of different provinces, municipal cities and some Chinese university offer to international students to pursue graduate studies in China. Currently, 271 Chinese universities offer the “Chinese University Program” to international students. One of the best advantage of this scholarship there are No application fee & No Need for IELTS.
Details Regarding Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:China
- University Name: Renmin University of China
- Level of Study: Masters and Phd
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: 31 March 2021
- Duration:The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 Benefits
- Living expenses
- Comprehensive insurance
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend
Eligibility Criteria for Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2021
To be considered, applicants must:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health condition
- Age and Education Background
- Master degree applicant must have bachelor’s degree and under 35.
- Ph.d degree applicant must have master’s degree and under 40.
- Generally, this scholarship is not available to those who already studied in China
Documents Required for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
1.The application form of Chinese Government Scholarship (English or Chinese)
2.The notarized version of the highest diploma earned. If the applicant hasn’t earned the degree/diploma yet, the certificate of pre-gradation or other related documents must be submitted. Languages other than Chinese or English must be authenticated or notarized.
3.Trance of the highest degree earned. Languages other than Chinese or English must be authenticated or notarized.
4. Study plan or research proposal (no less than 800 words, in Chinese or English).
5. Two recommendation letters from associate professors or professors, in Chinese or English.
6.Applicant applies for music majors must submit the musical works. Art major applicants must submit two scratches, two color paintings, and other arts in CD format.
7.The Physical Examination Report.
8.Please submit all the above documents to designated universities. All the documents are not returned to the applicants once submitted.
Admission and Notice for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
1.Chinese universities must review all the documents and decide the admission list.
2.Once applicants were admitted, CSC will review the admission list. Applicants then get the scholarship.
3.Every applicant can only take one offer from a Chinese university. Should the applicant get more than one offer, CSC will only grant one to the applicant.
4.CSC will send out the admission letter and JW201 form to the related Chinese universities, universities should send those documents to the applicants.
5. Applicants cannot change the university or major once registered with related universities.
6. If applicant cannot register on time, the scholarship will be cancelled.
Procedure for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
1. Applicant can apply the Chinese University Program to the university directly
2. Applicant must also log on to China Scholarship Council to fill out the application and print the application form.
3. Applicant must submit all the required documents and send it to the university.
Note: China Scholarship Council (CSC) only takes the application through those universities that run Chinese University Program. CSC doesn’t take individual application. The agency number of Renmin University of China is 10002
How to apply for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
All the applicants can apply directly with Chinese universities. You must submit the scholarship application form as well as other required documents to the university. The application starts in October and ends in March.
Deadline for Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
- The deadline for Renmin University of China Scholarships 2021 is 31 March 2021.