Romania Government Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2021. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate from Romanian Universities. This Scholarships is for International Students , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.All the Expenses will be Full Covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All Participants from any Nationality can apply.
Details Regarding Romania Government Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:Romania
- University Name: Various
- Program:Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2021
Romania Government Scholarship 2021 Benefits
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
Available Fields of study at Romania Government Scholarship 2021
- Visual Arts
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
- Political and Administrative Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Social and Human Sciences
- Technical Studies
- Oil and Gas
- Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government Scholarship 2021
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
Required Documents for Romania Government Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for This Scholarship you must:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
How to apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Romania Government Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is 30th April 2021.