Sales Executive Limousine and Passenger Transport 2019:
Job Description of Sales Executive Limousine and Passenger Transport 2019:
Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits. Complete responsible for closing the contract from tendering, costing and signing the contract. Assisting Sales Manager and maintaining customer’s data base.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifying new sales leads and pitching products and/or services and take initiative to close the deals.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Preparing Sales reports.
• Actively coordinating with other departments for the execution of awarded projects.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
• Developing quotes and proposals and maintain regular follow up with the client.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Close coordination with inter-dept. teams to ensure smooth mobilisation of new projects.
• Regularly maintain and update customer database and pipeline reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Additional Qualification: MBA in Sales and Marketing
Years of Experience: 5 years in Sales with the Passenger / Luxury/ Bus Transport services
Job specific skills: Good speaking skills, valid UAE driving license and having pleasant personality
Key competencies: Computer literate.
Desired Candidate Profile
Promote services (Passenger Transport / Luxury & Staff Transport Services) to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits. Complete responsible for closing the contract from tendering, costing and signing the contract. Assisting Sales Manager and maintaining customer’s data base.