SCM, Repair Administrator Aviation Aerospace:
Job Description for SCM, Repair Administrator Aviation Aerospace:
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Dubai
Duration : 1 year
Work Status : Resident, 5 days a week / 8 hours a day
Start date : September 2019
Areas of Responsibilities:
• To achieve for Operational objectives and related Ops costs savings actions set in line with MYB objectives for SCM department
• Make sure that Ethics Code and Export Control rules are known and applied during Order Creation and Invoicing (full compliance)
• Ensure no major audit findings due to Supply Chain processes
• Reduce wastes in all aspects and embark on the office 5S initiatives
• Ensure timely updates in Quantum Control system
• Ensure timely and proper filing
• Work closely with various internal customers team from Shipping, Virtual Shop, Bonded Store, Exchange, Workshop, Finance, Quality etc for any relating to Creation, Invoicing, PO etc matters via email or E-flow.
• Carry out day-to-day duty as below using Quantum Control system within ½ day TAT to support for the repair activities
• Repair Order creation to approved vendors for repair Invoicing
• Update Repair Order prices once quotation approved and accepted.
• Good Receipt (GR) for serviceable units returned from approved vendors after repair
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills (Order Creation, Invoicing, Good Receipt) in Quantum Control and other application and paperwork
• To escalate any issues regarding order creation, invoicing, GR causing work stoppages to Managers to resolve
• Ability to do multi task of Back office job scope (i.e, Order creation, Invoicing, GR) and be multi-skill
• Always maintain a safe and secure working environment for oneself and the overall team
• Carry out proper documentation, filing and safekeeping of all documents
Desired Candidate Profile
• GCE “N” or “O” level or Diploma in Supply Chain or Business Admin with 2 years of relevant working experience.
• Minimum 1 year working experience in admin or aerospace experience
Specific Knowledge / Skill
• Aerospace / Aviation experience
• Proficient with Quantum Control and Microsoft Office application
• Good understanding, hardworking, good personality, positive mindset, self-motivated.
• Good organizational skill to prioritize and plan day-to-day work activities to ensure smooth operation to meet Company Objective (i.e. TAT)
• To follow up on outstanding tasks closely
• Business Understanding
• Customer Satisfaction, Commitment to work, Positive & right mind-set and good work ethic.