Senior Legal Counsel Jobs 2019
Your Role and Responsibilities For Senior Legal Counsel Jobs 2019
Candidates must be self starters, highly motivated, articulate, demonstrate superior communication, negotiation, drafting, people and organizational skills, and be comfortable and confident in dealing directly with all levels of management. Knowledge of IT, networking, services, hardware and software industries is a strong plus. The successful candidate will be able to work independently but collaboratively with a high energy and talented team of professionals.
Requirements for Senior Legal Counsel Jobs 2019:
– Multinational/international legal knowledge and expertise.
– Knowledge of contractual law, anti-trust, company law, labor law, Intellectual Property and litigation. Ability to negotiate, draft and vet contracts that address complex and difficult issues.
– Ability to manage outside counsel. Ability to speak articulately and persuasively to individuals at senior management level. Impact is significant.
– Ability to determine appropriate action/solutions to complex legal and business issues dealing with clients and customers. Team management experience is a plus.
– Requires law degree. Admitted to practice in at least one jurisdiction with relevant practice experience.
– Minimum 8+ years law firm or industry relevant experience required.
– English & Arabic Fluency is essential
Competencies & Skills for Senior Legal Counsel Jobs 2019:
– Ability to accept responsibility/high ethical standards
– Ability to identify and assess risks and make objective decisions in the best interest of the company, taking the relevant legal and business issues into consideration
– Excellent drafting, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Ability to react positively to a changing environment
– Ability to express clearly both verbally and writing
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
– Admission as attorney/solicitor or advocate
– Minimum 8+ years post admission experience in practice as an attorney or advocate and relevant in-house experience preferably as leader of an in-house department in the ME.
– Knowledge of networking, consulting services, hardware and software industries a strong plus
– Relevant in-house experience
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.