SIIT University Scholarship 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Fully Funded SIIT Scholarship 2020. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Full Masters’s and Ph.D. from SIIT University. This Scholarships Scholarship for International Students as well as Thai Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. One of the best advantage of the the Chevening Scholarship 2021 is no need of IELTS/TOEFL or any other language test by the SIIT Scholarship 2020.All the Expenses will be covered by the University. The Scholarship will cover 2 Years for a Master’s Degree and 3 Years for Doctoral Degree.
Details regarding SIIT University Scholarship 2020
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, was established in 1992 in cooperation with Thammasat University, the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (KEIDANREN) and the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI). SIIT’s objectives are to produce highly qualified engineers and technologists, who are competent in advanced technology, proficient in English communication, and able to manage and carry out research in engineering and technology.
- Country Name: Thiland
- University Name:Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Program:Masters, P.h.d Degree
- Eligible Nationality:International Students as well as Thai Students
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2020
SIIT University Scholarship 2020 Benefits
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month for Masters program.
- Living Allowance of 11,500 baht Per Month for a Ph.D. program.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Available Academic Fields of Study at SIIT University Scholarship 2020
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria for SIIT University Scholarship 2020
To be eligible for This Scholarship you must:
- All Applicants from around the world with any nationality can apply.
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute)
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
Required Documents for SIIT University Scholarship 2020
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
How to apply for SIIT University Scholarship 2020
Deadline for SIIT University Scholarship 2020
- The last date to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Scholarship is 30 November 2020.