Sindh Agricultural Growth Project Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||12 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||27 March 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn News Paper|
Sindh Agricultural Growth Project Vacant Positions
Sindh Agricultural Growth Project is looking for competent and suitable persons to fill the following positions.
- Training Facilitator,
- Hostel Warden,
- IT Technician,
- AI Technician,
- Senior Clerk,
- Office Boy,
- Cook Helper,
- Animal Attendant,
- Shed Cleaner,
- Sanitary Worker,
- District Field Manager,
- Lady Livestock Supervisor,
- Junior Clerk,
- Office Boys,
- Office Cleaner/Sweeper,
- Security Guard/Chowkidar,
Last Date To Apply: 27 March 2019
Sindh Agricultural Growth Project Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- The Livestock & Fisheries Department, Government of Sindh, now invites interested candidates ((Equivalent to BPS-1 – BPS-17) to submit the application along with their CVs to the address below by 15 days of publication of this EOI at Office of the Project Director, Sindh Agricultural Growth Project (Livestock), Bungalow No. E-28/29 French Luxury Villas, Gulistan-e-Sajjad, Hyderabad.
- The project staff will be appointed purely on contract basis and will be stationed at Tandojam/Khairpur.
- The candidate must possess the Sindh province domicile.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per government policy.
- Minority quota, differently abled quota and women quota will be observed as per Government policy.
- The Candidates interested in BPS-1 to 5 shall be shortlisted from Tandojam and Khairpur will be preferred (Local domicile).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called upon for walk in interview through letter/SMS.
Office of the Project Director, Sindh Agricultural Growth Project (Livestock), Bungalow No. E-28/29 French Luxury Villas, Gulistan-e-Sajjad, Hyderabad.
For more than thousands online MCQ’s