Sindh Lady Health Workers Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||09 May 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||25 May 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn ePaper|
Sindh Lady Health Workers Vacant Positions
Sindh Lady Health Workers Program for Family Planning & Primary Health Care invites applications from suitable female candidates for the appointment on contract basis against approved seats of LHWs for District Tharparkar under “Implementation Plan Requirements for Managing Tharparkar Drought”.
- Lady Health Worker
Last Date To Apply: 25 May 2019
For more than thousands of MCQs visit https://everydaymcqs.com
Sindh Lady Health Workers Jobs Application Instructions
- Applicants should submit their application along with all the relevant documents i.e. attested photocopies of academic certification, Domicile & PRC, Experience Certificate, CNIC and three recent passport size photographs at the office of District Health Officer Tharparkar at Mithi.
- Only those applicants can apply for the post who have domicile of Tharparkar district and permanent resident of the relevant Union Council mentioned above.
- The recruitment will be made through Selection Recruitment Committee from the uncovered area population, after scrutiny of documents.
- The spot verification of test & interview of qualified candidates will be carried out to ensure their residential status & uncovered catchment area.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate should produce all original documents.
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased according to availability of vacant posts as per the district approved seats under Tharparkar Drought.
- Incomplete applications/applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test & interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the test and interview.
- Last date for submission of application for the post is 25th May 2019.