Singapore Government Scholarships 2021
The Wait is Over! 240 Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 is Now Open (Fully Funded), Bachelor Students, and Master Students Can Apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021. The Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 will cover Tution Fee, Airfare Ticket, Monthly Allowance and Arrival Allowance. Total Duration of the Scholarship is 4 Years. You will undertake a Ph.D. Degree right after Bachelors’s Degree. You can directly apply for a Ph.D. Degree after your bachelor’s degree. There is No Age limit criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship.
Singapore Scholarship 2021 Benefits
240 Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship. It will cover all the expenses up to 4 Years.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for August 2021 intake.
About Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Ph.D. Degree (Directly After BS)
- No. of Scholarships: 240
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2020
Deadline for Singapore Scholarship 2021
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students 2021 is 1st December 2020 for the August 2021 intake.