Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
|Announced Date||02 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||14 Jan 2019|
Number of Vacancies Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Sindh Public Services Commission SPSC jobs 2018 can be found. It’s the consolidated Advertisement No.11/2018. There are around 1186 vacancies available in various disciplines.
SPSC is functioning under Government of Sindh. Candidates can register on the web at the SPSC website. Candidates are invited from all around the Sindh (Rural and also Urban). Both Male and Female applicants can apply. Disabled people, Minorities, and women quota are reserved for Rural and Urban applicants of Sindh.
There is absolutely no Ta/DA will be admissible. Semi-Government and government officers might apply through proper channel. Make sure you check the eligibility requirements before deciding on Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2018.
These are the number of vacancies available for this recruitment program.
- 1186 Vacancies are available.
Position For Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Positions Avaiable in Auqaf, Religious Affairs, Zakat & Ushr
- District Zakat Officer – BPS-17
Positions Avaiable in Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control:
- Computer Programmer – BPS-16
- Data Processing Officer – BPS-16
Positions Avaiable in School Education & Literacy:
- Sub Engineer BPS-11 – Civil
- Sub Engineer BPS-11 – (Electrical
Positions Avaiable in Culture, Tourism & Antiquities:
- Assistant Director / Curator – BPS-17
- Assistant Archaeological Engineers – BPS-17
- Assistant Curator / Field Officer (BPS-16) / Custodian – BPS-16
Positions Avaiable in Health Department Sindh
- 1096 vacancies – Staff Nurse Male/Female – BPS-16
Here are some age limitations criteria for SPSC Jobs.
- 21 to 30 Age required
Qualification Requirement For SPSC jobs 2019
Candidates must have relevant qualification according to the designations. These are the qualification requirement. Qualification varies from post to post.
- B.E (Electrical)
- B.E (Civil)
- Master Degree
- Diploma In Nursing
How to Apply in SPSC Jobs 2019
- The candidates are required to apply online on the SPSC website, i.e.https://www.spsc.gov.pk.
- The candidates are required to fill in the challan form prior to applying for the post since application processing requires paid challan details for the application to process further.
- The challan form for PKR. 500/- can be downloaded from the SPSC website too.
- The challan is supposed to be submitted in any branch of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) under the account Head: C02101 – Organ of State Exam Fee Receipts.
- Application Should reach the head office of Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak Hyderabad or any of the Regional office of the Sindh public service commission