Sr. Document Controller (Bilingual Only) Job 2019:
Job Description For Sr. Document Controller (Bilingual Only) Job 2019:
• Develop and maintain reference classification systems on all documentations.
• Communicate with other department and sections heads on issues regarding the flow of documents and ensure all documents are being handled in an efficient and effective manner.
• Act as a safeguard of all documents archives and ensure the safety and security of the document filing system.
• Perform timely data entry, scanning and maintenance for the archiving system database.
• Examine all incoming/outgoing documents carefully for accuracy and completeness to determine their significance before their distribution.
• Confer with document originators to resolve discrepancies to compile required changes to the document.
• Arrange and communicate all documents timely for prompt submissions.
• Log all incoming /outgoing documents on daily basis to simplify the follow up process.
• File and archive documents efficiently to facilitate easy retrieval.
• Maintain a follow-up log on information requested from other staff or departments, and report status to supervisor on a daily basis.
• Answer queries and information sought out by staff by retrieving and integrating data from the document archiving system.
• Circulate information to concerned staff using telephones, emails, fax and letters as requested.
• Handle the shredding of documents as requested as per policies and procedures.
• Maintain a basic book keeping record log of basic office supplies and stationery.
• Perform other general clerical duties and ad hoc activities as and when required.
• Ensure compliance with Secure’s Quality and Environment, Health & Safety policy and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Diploma/Bachelor degree from any field.
• 5 years of experience in similar capacity
• Should be able to handle English and Arabic fluently.