Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2021
#Sydney_Scholars_Award 2021 | Fully Funded, #Undergraduate, #Masters, #PhD Scholarship at the University of Sydney Australia. Sydney University is the First University of Australia. They have all Fields of Study for BS, MS, and PhD.All the Expenses will be Covered. Airfare, Meals, Accomodation, Tuition, Books, Health, Stipend/Month.
Details regarding Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2021
- Country Name: Australia
- University Name: University of Sydney
- Program: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year (For MS, Ph.D.), 30th Sept 2020 (For BS)
Fields the Program:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Benefits for Bachelor Degrees
The scholarship value includes:
- There are two Sydney Scholars Awards valued at $6000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of undergraduate degree.
Who’s eligible for Bachelor Programme
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
Benefits for Masters, Ph.D Programme
- For 2020 awards, the scholarship is valued at $35,000 per annum. The scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
Who’s eligible for for Masters, Ph.D
- be a commencing or enrolled international student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Eligibility Criteria for Sydney Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded
To apply for these fellowships, you must:
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must pass such tests and interviews
- The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
- No more than five years must have passed since being awarded the certificate.
- The age of the applicant between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
Documents required for Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2021
All Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Research Proposal (Check How to Write a Research Proposal)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume. (Check How to Make an Effective CV)
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter (Check How to Reach out to the Professors for Scholarship?)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language) (Check IELTS Free Online Preparation Course)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to apply for Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2021 Fully Funded
Deadline for Sydney Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the Sydney Scholarships is Open All Year (For Masters, PhD.) and For Bachelors 30th Sep 2020 is the Deadline.