Trans Peshawar Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||11 May 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||27 May 2019|
Jobs in Trans Peshawar 2019
TransPeshawar (The Urban Mobility Company), is a Company set up under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017, and is responsible for Project Implementation.
Management and Maintenance of Urban Rapid Transit Projects assigned by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority.
The company is seeking for dynamic, experienced and self-driven professionals for the following positions:
Jobs in Trans Peshawar 2019 Positions
Business Development Specialist Position: 01
- The Business Development Specialist will be responsible to explore business development opportunities in the industry and market:
- overall stakeholder’s relationship management. property management. real-estate affairs, leasing out advertisement spaces.
- Developing attractive sponsorship packages for renting advertising spaces at BRT amenities and to keep liaison between Public bodies and TransPeshawar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management. Accounting, Finance, Marketing. Urban Planning.
- Engineering and other related fields of study from a recognized university. Preferable: Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting. Finance. Marketing, Urban Planning, Engineering and other related fields of study from a recognized university will be considered an added advantage.
- At least 05 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
- 02 years of experience in renting and management of commercial !parking spaces and/ or advertisement will be considered an advantage.
- Relevant international work experience will be considered an added advantage.
Operations Supervisor: 09
- The Operation Supervisor will be responsible for assisting Assistant Manager BRT Control Centre in the daily monitoring of the operation of 220 buses on seven routes.
- This position will also be responsible to record violations and monitor bus headways through GPS. AVL and CCTV cameras.
- This also includes the recording of contract violations and other components of the declared project in accordance with the requirements of the company’s obligations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Transport Planning /Operation: Engineering.
- Urban Infrastructure Engineering / Planning or relevant field. Experience: At least 2 years of post qualification experience.
- Experience in monitoring, reporting, and supervision will be considered an added advantage.
- Age Requirement: Below 30 years
Application Deadline: 5 pm on 27th May 2019
Detailed job descriptions; position requirements with “Job Application Form” are available on the company’s website
How to apply for Trans Peshawar 2019
- Market-based competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may apply by filling the Job Application Form.
- Filled and signed applications supported by CV.
- covering letter and copies of educational and experience certificates.
- CNIC and photograph shall be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Please put post applied in the subject line, along with the candidate name.
TransPeshawar is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture.
- Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Trans Peshawar 2019 Newspaper AD