UET Peshawar Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||24 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||30 April 2019|
- U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The Project will be completed by the end of September 2019.
- The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract basis. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The requisite qualiﬁcation and experience is given below
UET Peshawar Jobs 2019 Positions
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Research Associate
Last Date to Apply: March 30, 2019
How To Apply for UET Peshawar Jobs 2019
Before Applying for Job we assume that you have thoroughly read the advertisement
To Apply Online
UET Peshawar Jobs 2019 Instructions
- The last date for receipt of online application form is March 30, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
- Applications received after due date shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- Suitably qualiﬁed and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
- The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part there
- No TA/DA will be
UET Peshawar Jobs 2019 News Paper AD