UET Peshawar Jobs March 2019
|2||Published Date||26 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||15 April 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||The News ePaper|
UET Peshawar Vacant Positions
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on the prescribed form, available for downloading from the University Official Website for appointment against the following posts.
- Lab Engineer (BPS-17)
- Lab Instructor (BPS-16)
Last Date To Apply: 15 April 2019
UET Peshawar Jobs 2019 Terms And Conditions
- Applications duly filled in all respect, along with application fee (non-refundable) Rs.1500/- for Serial No.1 and Rs. 500/- for Serial No.2 must be deposited online in any branch of United Bank Limited, UBL (throughout Pakistan) in the University Account No.205505522(1486-University Campus Branch, Peshawar).
UET Peshawar Jobs March 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates should submit their application forms along with attested copies of educational testimonials (i.e Degrees/Certificates, Transcript/DMC) & experience certificates (from Government/Semi Government / Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, valid registration card of PEC (only applicable for Degree in Engineering disciplines)and original fee deposit receipt in the Office of the Registrar / Selection Board Section, UET Peshawar on or before 15-04-2019.
- Only those qualification & experience etc will be considered if documentary proof is attached to the last date of advertisement.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit No Objection Certificate from their concerned departments /organizations along with their application.
- Age relaxation will be considered in light of government rules on case to case basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for tests/interview.
- The candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application along with original bank receipt for each post.
- In-case, any educational document or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect/fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
- The University reserves the right to cancel or not to fill any of the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- Errors, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.
To Download Advertisement
To Download Application Form(BPS-17)
To Download Application Form(BPS-16)
Registrar, UET Peshawar