University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded[Fully Funded].The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs from top Alberta University, Canada. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. All the International Students and Canadian Citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
Details regarding University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Country Name:Canada
- University Name:Alberta University
- Program:Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st July 2021, 1st November 2021
Available fields of study at University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to chose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for University of Alberta Scholarship 2021
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
Required Documents for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Purpose.
- Recommendation Letters.
How to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
Deadline for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarship 2021 is 1st July 2021, 1st November 2021.