University of Birmingham United Kingdom Scholarships 2021
The University of Birmingham Scholarships has been announced Scholarships for International Students. The Birmingham Masters scholarships will be awarded to up to 200 candidates beginning their Masters study in 2020 and awards will be based on previous academic and/or professional performance. Candidates are expected to attain a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree (or the equivalent) for their undergraduate qualification and to provide a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements. University of Birmingham are offering up to 200 awards of £2,000 to support the brightest and best applicants wishing to undertake Masters study at the University of Birmingham United Kingdom Scholarships 2021 during 2020-21.
About University of Birmingham United Kingdom Scholarships 2021
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: Birmingham University
- Noi. of Scholarships: 200
- Deadline: 31st July 2020
Available Fields of Study University of Birmingham scholarships 2021
- Department of Arts and Law
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Physical Science
- Department of Life and Environmental Science
- Department of Medical and Dental Science
- Department of Social Sciences
Scholarship Awards University of Birmingham scholarships 2021
The amount of the scholarship is £2,000 for the selected candidates to undertake a Master’s degree.
The University of Birmingham United Kingdom Scholarships 2021 will be available to students who are:
- Domiciled in the UK or EU — students recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes are eligible, provided that they meet the other eligibility criteria;
- Studying full time, lasting 1 or 2 academic years or part-time, lasting 2 to 4 academic years;
- Self-funded — you must be self-funding or applying for a postgraduate government loan to pay your fees and living expenses;
- Not already registered on a postgraduate programme — applicants must not currently be enrolled on a postgraduate degree course;
- Undertaking a Masters course in an eligible subject
Eligible courses include the following, delivered at our Edgbaston Campus or by distance learning.
- MA (Taught)
- MSc (Pre-reg)
- MSc (Taught)
Please note that MA/MSc by Research and MRes (combined taught and research) programmes are not eligible.
Award nomination will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievements and previous study
- Professional qualifications and achievements
- Strength of the personal statement
Deadline for University of Birmingham scholarships 2021
The last date to apply for the University of Birmingham scholarship 2020-2021 is 31st July 2020.
Complete the Birmingham Masters Scholarships Application Form.
How to Apply for the University of Birmingham United Kingdom Scholarships
To be considered for an award, applicants must, by the deadline, have done both of the following:
- Made an application to their intended Masters programme. Please apply through the relevant programme page on the Course finder section of the University of Birmingham website. This must include all of the relevant supporting documentation: references, transcripts if available, and English language certification if applicable.
- Completed the Birmingham Masters Scholarships application form.
Applicants should enter the application ID number that they were given during the application to the Masters programme.
For more information please refer to the Guidance Notes.
Applications close at 23:59 BST Friday 31 July 2020.
To find more about the University of Birmingham United Kingdom Scholarships 2021 , please Visit the Official Website of Birmingham University Scholarship