University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2021 for the US citizens as well as International Students in United States of America. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree from the University of Hawaii, USA. All the Expenses will be covered by the University of Hawaii scholarships for international students as well as for US Citizens. The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be 2 Years. There is No Application Fee Charged by the ADB.The Scholarship Program is sponsored by the Asian Development Bank which annually enrolls 300 Students to Study Full Time Master Degree Program or Doctoral Degree Program.
Details regarding University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
- The University of Hawaiʻi system (formally the University of Hawaiʻi and popularly known as UH) is a public college and university system that confers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees through three university campuses, seven community college campuses, an employment training center, three university centers, four education centers and various other research facilities distributed across six islands throughout the state of Hawaiʻi in the United States. All schools of the University of Hawaiʻi system are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The U.H. system’s main administrative offices are located on the property of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa in Honolulu CDP.
- Country Name: United States America
- University Name: University of Hawaii, USA
- Program:Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline:1st December 2020
University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021 Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- Full-time Graduate Tuition
- Health & Medical insurance
- Books Allowance
- Special Grant
- Subsidy Health Insurance Coverage
Fields available at University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
- Master of Law
- Business Administration
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Business Administration
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Public Administration
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
Eligible Countries for University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
- Individuals who are citizens or permanent residents of the countries listed below may apply for the East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship:
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Bachelor’s Degree and Grade Point Average
Before the start of the award, applicants for graduate programs must have obtained a 4-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. college or university, or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad. Generally, an applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (4.0=A scale) or the equivalent, in the last four semesters or six quarters of the undergraduate record and in all post-baccalaureate work.
How to apply for University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
- East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowships support graduate study at the University of Hawai‘i (UH) in fields relevant to the goals and objectives of the East-West Center (EWC). Because degree fellows are involved in programs at the EWC, as well as in advanced degree work at UH, they have obligations to both institutions. This relationship between the EWC and UH is unique, and clarification is needed regarding the EWC application process.
Deadline for University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2021 is 1st December 2020.