University of Padova Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for University of Padova Scholarship 2021 . The said Scholarship is Funded to obtain Bachelors, Masters from Padova University Italy. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. Amount of scholarship: fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y. The only amount to be paid by beneficiary students for each year consists of an admission fee, corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
The University of Padua offers up to 43 scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Details Regarding University of Padova Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:Itlay
- University Name: Padova University
- Level of Study: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: Varies
- The University of Padua, the Veneto Region and other organisations offer various scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua.The University of Padua, through the Veneto Region funding, supports low-income students (both Italian and international) enrolling in Bachelor’s, Single-cycle or Master’s degrees and Phd courses.
Duration: the Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates.
University of Padova Scholarship 2021 Benefits
These Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Fee Waiver
- €8,000 scholarship (gross amount)
Available Fields of Study at University of Padova Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Padova Scholarship 2021
To be considered, applicants must:
- Who can apply: highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in one of University of Padua Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.
- do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be automatically included in the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
Acceptance: you must accept your place and pay the admission fee within the deadline. Moreover, you must not benefit from other national or international scholarships or grants and be able to comply with the conditions to finalise your enrolment at the University of Padua.
Payments arrangements and maintenance requirements: the scholarship will be paid in two (2) instalments of €4,000 (gross amount) each per academic year upon achievement of the merit requirements indicated in the Call for applications.
Revocation: the University of Padua will revoke your scholarship if:
- you do not obtain at least 20 ECTS by 30th November 2021
- you decide to transfer to another University or withdraw from your studies.
In the above cases, you shall refund the amount of the scholarship already received.
Selection Criteria for University of Padova Scholarship 2021
- Padua International Excellence Scholarships could be assigned by the Selection Committees to the most talented student(s) admitted to each degree programme on the basis of their academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of the prior education.
How to apply for University of Padova Scholarship 2021
Deadline for University of Padova Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the University of Padova Scholarship 2021 is varies.