University of Swabi Jobs 2019 for Teaching Faculty
|2||Published Date||19 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||08 April 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||the News|
University of Swabi Jobs 2019 for Teaching Faculty Vacancies
- Professor BPS-21
- Associate Professor BPS-20
- Assistant Professor BPS-19
- Lecturer BPS-18
Last Date to Apply: April 08, 2019
University of Swabi Jobs 2019 for Teaching Faculty Terms And Conditions
- Candidates applying for the post of Associate Professors are required to deposit Rs. 4500/- for evaluation of research publications/papers in addition to the fee for processing application form and also submit Four (04) sets of publications along with application form.
- Candidates applying for BPS & TTS position should submit separate application form & bank draft. o CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as Second division. o The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications through Proper Channel.
- Experience/ qualification gained after the last date of submission shall not be considered.
- The selected candidates will be governed by Rules / Regulations/statutes of the University of Swabi. (1) Only eligible listed/shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview. (1) The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of its various Departments or not to fill any position.
- Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form. Change of address/contact must be communicated to this office on urgent basis.
- CD All applicants must submit “printed application form” from online Job Portal, latest by December 28, 2018, through registered courier service.
- Incomplete applications / received after due date will not be considered at all.
University of Swabi Jobs 2019 for Teaching Faculty Application Procedure
- Applicants should apply through the online job portal available on University of Swabi website http://www.uoswabi.edu.pk/
- The applicants are required to visit the web page on a regular basis for updates in the process.
- A Bank Draft in favor of Treasurer, the University of Swabi or online deposit to Account No. 0323-204588555, United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 4,000/- for BPS-20 and Rs. 3000/- for positions in BPS-18 & 19.
- Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees’, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, research papers and 2 recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
for online Apply click here http://www.uoswabi.edu.pk/
University of Swabi Jobs 2019 for Teaching Faculty Newspaper Ad