University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs 2019 for Several Posts
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to foreign national, on prescribed form (academic & non-academic) (downloadable from University website http://uvas.edu.pk/jobs/) for making appointments on Tenure Track System (TTS) / Temporary (likely to become permanent) / Contract / Regular basis
|2||Published Date||09 Feb 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||25 Feb 2019
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs 2019 Positions
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Director Admisson & Coordination
- Director University Advancement & Financial Aid
- Assistant Director Research
- Assistant Estste Management
- Director Training / Project Director
- Project Director
- Project Manager Works
Last Date to Apply: February 25, 2019
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs Terms and Conditions
- Applications are required with attested copies of testimonials, certificates along with one recent attested passport size Photograph:
- Quadruplicate for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor.
- Triplicate for the posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer.
- Duplicate for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 04 to 08, 13 & 14.
- Applicants can generate and deposit the fee through online generated Bank Challan in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. in Pakistan.
To Generate Online Challan for Job Processing Fee
To Download Academic Application Form
To Download NON Academic Application Form
- Applicants are directed to attach the Original Paid Bank Challan with application for the above mentioned posts as under:
- Rs. 10,000/- for the posts of Professor (TTS)
- Rs. 8,000/- for the posts of Associate Professor (TTS)
- Rs. 3,000/- for the posts of Assistant Professor (TTS / BPS)
- Rs. 3,000/- for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Lecturer on BPS
- Rs. 2,000/- for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 04 to 08, 13 & 14
- Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite “No Objection Certificate” from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications; failing which, such applications will be treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
- All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The applicant is required to specifically express in the application, if s/he was awarded any penalty during his/her studentship in the University/Institution. If s/he is found guilty of concealment of any of the relevant facts at any stage, his/her application will be liable to be rejected and in case of his/her appointment, s/he will be removed from University service without any notice.
- The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant council.
- All Rules of TTS Version 2.0 will apply in letter and spirit.
- The University reserves the right:
- not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- to adjust / transfer / post the selected candidate at any Campus / Centre of the University.
- to short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor.
- to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Quota: 15% Female, 03% Disable and 05% Minorities for each post will be as per rules.
- Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates will be informed separately.
- Age should not be more than 60 years for all posts.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 25th February, 2019during office hours.
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs 2019 Dawn News Paper AD
Also, Apply for FBR Jobs 2019 Federal Board of Revenue Islamabad